A warm welcome to the second, in a series of, webinars hosted by Transcendent Group together with Protecht Group.
Carrying out a periodic health check on your business, through the conduct of Risk and Controls Self Assessments (RCSA) is one of the fundamental elements of good risk management. There is however, a big difference between a strong and a weak assessment. Join us for a practical look at the keys to great assessments and equally the pitfalls to look out for.
In this webinar we will cover:
1. What is the purpose and value of conducting an RCSA?
2. What are we assessing? Defining risks and controls.
3. Assessment criteria: Inherent Risk, Residual Risk, Likelihood Scales, Consequence Scales and the Risk Matrix
4. Aligning the assessment to objectives and outcomes
5. Evaluating and using the output. Risk Ranking, Evaluating against risk appetite, identifying issues and actions.
6. Integrating RCSA into ERM and moving from static to dynamic risk assessment.
Hosts: Alf Åkerman (Transcendent Group) and David Tattam (Protecht Group)
The webinar is in English, read more and sign up here.
Date: December 1, 2021
Time: 09:00-10:00 CET