The Scandinavian management consulting firm Transcendent Group enters the Dutch market with Remon Houweling as CEO. Transcendent Group is a value-driven growth company, offering services within Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Transcendent Group don’t offer products or static models to all clients. Instead, they only offer senior consultants who will tailor-make solutions for each client’s specific needs.
– By not offering standardized solutions, we’re able to really listen to the client and build a long-term relationship built on trust. That’s what makes us different, our focus on the client relationships, in a cultural way. People are tired of the old way of collaborating between the consultant and the client. It’s time for something new, something personal and brave. That’s the gap on the Dutch market that Transcendent Group will fill, says Remon Houweling, CEO Transcendent Group Netherlands
Transcendent Group has grown from a small Stockholm based company to an international growth company with 11 offices in 7 countries, with the head quarter located in Stockholm, Sweden.
While experiencing a rapid growth, Transcendent Group has been ranked as one of Europe’s best workplaces in Great Place to Work’s annual survey, measuring credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie among all employees.
– Scandinavian corporate culture is known throughout the world as being something different. It allows all colleagues to be professional and real friends at the same time, something that many consultants are longing for. We challenge the Big4 by embracing our employees’ passion, continues Remon Houweling.
Transcendent Group focus on the individuals, believing that by building their personal brands, they also strengthen Transcendent Group’s brand.
– Many consultants from the Big4 are extremely passionate about GRC, but they can’t bring it to the table due to formal hierarchies. Transcendent Group are unconstrained from formal hierarchy and expect all employees to contribute with their passion, both to the clients and to the company’s strategy and growth. We don’t waste talent. The clients notice that, and it adds a great value. Passion really is one of our key success factors, says Lars Reidar Vold-Andersen, Head of New Markets at Transcendent Group.
Remon has over 16 years of experience, and his latest position was as a Director at Deloitte.
– I have been dreaming about starting my own company for several years now. I’ve been planning and considering different options. It has been my goal for a long time now. And then I met Transcendent Group, and it was like all the pieces fell into place. Transcendent Group’s strategy and culture was aligned with my vision for the company I wanted to create. I know that this is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for, says Remon Houweling.
Remon comes from Deloitte where he worked as a Director within the Operational Risk & Transformation (OR&T) team of Deloitte Risk Advisory and is specialized in Operational risk & Regulatory compliance within in the Financial Services Industry. Remon has more than 16 years of experience in advising banking, insurance, and other financial institutions on the implementation of regulatory transformation and change.
– Remon is a very experienced and acknowledged professional in the fields of compliance and risk with an extensive network in the financial services industry in the Netherlands. He is valued for his ability to provide his clients with value adding advice and services. Remon truly embraces Transcendent Groups core values and strategy and we look forward to being able to provide our Dutch clients with high-end GRC-services locally. He will implement our unique culture through our core values and I am confident that this combined with his strong personal brand will attract the best GRC-consultants to Transcendent Group Netherlands, ends Lars Reidar Vold- Andersen.
At Transcendent Group you will meet experienced consultants in Governance, Risk and Compliance. Transcendent Group’s services provide security and opportunities for government agencies, businesses and other organizations in a variety of industries. The company was established in Stockholm in 2001, and has since grown to become a group of companies with offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Lithuania. Transcendent Group has been ranked as one of Europe’s best workplaces 2018 in Great Place to Work’s annual top list.